Does your project require leather that can't be found in a catalog? Need leather to match your paint, vinyl or another OEM leather? Or maybe you simply want some high-quality leather made to your specifications. The RelicateMATCH service is here to help! Color, grain and sheen are all customizable. See examples and process details below.
STEP 1: Mail us what you want matched. Include your contact info with the sample. Our mailing address is:
14 N William St. #55
Johnstown, NY 12095
STEP 2: Once the sample is received, we will contact you to discuss the project details.
STEP 3: Once the order is placed, you will have the option to receive a sample for approval. When approved, the hide(s) will be completed. Overall production time is approximately 8 weeks.
OPTIONAL: Before you place the order, you have the option to order a strike-off. The strike-off is a custom made sample that will be a close approximation of color, grain and sheen. Strike-offs ship in 10 business days and cost $50.00 each.
• If sending a painted sample, apply a clear coat in the same sheen as you want the leather. For example, if you want a matte leather, apply a matte clear coat to the spray-out card.
• If sending a leather sample, send the largest piece possible.
• The minimum for made-to-order leather is one full hide.
• Hide size averages 55 SF.
• Leather crusts are first drum-dyed (also referred to as vat-dyed), then finished with the final color top coat and sheen coat.